Careers at Etleap
San Francisco and London
Etleap came to be out of the frustration with how much effort is required to build and maintain robust data pipelines. We want to make data pipelines easy for data engineers and analysts, and so we are creating an intuitive ETL/ELT tool that makes it quick to integrate data from any source without writing code, and efficient to manage hundreds or thousands of data pipelines.
We are looking to add engineers to our core engineering team to build the infrastructure that modern data teams depend on to create and operate their analytics infrastructure! It shouldn’t take a CS degree to build great data pipelines, and abstracting away the difficult parts is our mission.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What you are going to do:
- Solve challenging engineering problems related to the performance and robustness of distributed systems infrastructure
- Come up with novel ideas on how to make complex data technology user-friendly, and then turn those ideas into software
- Be part of the team that builds the next generation of ETL/ELT infrastructure
What we want to see in you:
- You are drawn to and have experience solving challenging engineering problems
- You build robust and scalable data systems three times as fast as other developers
- Coding in Java is second nature to you
- You’re living in or willing to work in San Francisco or London
- You’re excited to work in a scrappy environment
- You’re down to earth and fun to be around. This is an absolute must!
Big plus if you have the following:
- Experience working in a startup engineering team
- Working knowledge of S3, EMR, Terraform, and Docker
- Know the ins and outs of current big data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, or Flink, but this is not an absolute requirement - you’re a quick learner!
This role is open to individuals living or willing to work in San Francisco or London.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com