Careers at Etleap
Software Engineer - Integrations
Etleap came to be out of the frustration with how much time data wrangling takes away from the actual analysis. We were just tired of spending time building and maintaining data pipelines. Then we noticed, so is everyone else! That is why we’ve created an intuitive ETL tool that easily enables the data analysts themselves to integrate data from any source. This way data analysts can do their most significant work faster than ever before.
Now we are looking to add engineers to our core engineering team to help build the infrastructure and the integrations that modern data teams depend on to create and operate their data warehouse! It shouldn’t take a CS degree to use big data effectively, and abstracting away the difficult parts is our mission.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What you are going to do:
- Be part of the team that is building the next generation of ETL software
- Build fast, scalable, easy-to-maintain integrations that gets data flowing with minimal latency
- Come up with novel ideas on how to extend Etleap’s integrations framework, and then implement those ideas as reusable interfaces and components
What we want to see in you:
- You love data engineering
- You write robust and maintainable code three times as fast as other developers
- You find reverse-engineering systems interesting
- Coding in Java is second nature to you
- You’re excited to work in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- You’re down to earth and fun to be around. This is an absolute must!
This role is open to individuals living anywhere in the world, preferably Latin America.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com